There are so many ways to deal with change. Perhaps you have experienced the following when implementing change?
• Dealing with unexpected changes?
• Not enough support?
• Met with resistance?
There are tools and techniques out there that can help make the transition easier. The book, Change Confusion: Prepare, Support and Maintain may be just what you need. In this book, Claudia, the business analyst, embarks on a change programme at home using change models as guidance.
Use the same techniques both in and outside the work environment. It can help you:
• Articulate the reason for the change
• Measure success
• Identify ‘quick wins’ to keep the momentum
• Support change as standard in the future
• Identify options to handle potential obstacles
• Consider psychological and cultural aspects
It’s the sixth semi-fictional guide book from the Carnsa Development Series. Designed to be read in about an hour to understand key change concepts. The author, Chris Lewis, has a variety of experience from more than ten years from transformation and change programme.
Change Confusion: Prepare, Support and Maintain is available to buy at your favourite eBook store including:
• Amazon.co.uk – https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08H4KTS2K
• Amazon.com – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08H4KTS2K
• Apple – https://books.apple.com/us/book/id1526766681
• Barnes &Noble – https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/change-confusion-chris-lewis/1137565826
• Kobo – https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/change-confusion-prepare-support-and-maintain
• Scribd – https://www.scribd.com/book/471665873
• And more via https://books2read.com/u/4NLlEW
Other books from the Carnsa Development Series can be found at https://www.carnsadev.com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Chris Lewis likes to learn, share, and challenge the status quo as an author of books designed to spread knowledge.